Europejskiego Trybunału Praw Człowieka
z dnia 16 października 2018 r.
Application no. 4026/10
Fatma ALASKAROVA and Others
The European Court of Human Rights (Fifth Section), sitting on 16 October 2018 as a Committee composed of:
Yonko Grozev, President,
Lә tif Hüseynov, judges,
and Milan Blaško, Deputy Secton Registrar,
Having regard to the above application lodged on 8 January 2010,
Having deliberated, decides as follows:
FACTS AND PROCEDURE
1. A list of the applicants is set out in the appendix.
2. The applicants' complaints concerning Article 6 § 1 of the Convention and Article 1 of Protocol No. 1 to the Convention were communicated to the Azerbaijani Government ("the Government"), who were represented by their Agent, Mr Ç. Asgarov.
3. On 16 October 2017 the Government submitted their observations on the admissibility and merits of the case.
4. By letter dated 2 November 2017, the applicants were invited to submit their observations in reply before 14 December 2017. The applicants did not reply to this letter.
5. The applicants failed to respond to the last Registry's letter of 23 January 2018 (received by their representative on 23 February 2018), reminding them that the period allowed for submission of their observations in reply had expired on 14 December 2017 and that no extension of time had been requested. Their attention was drawn to Article 37 § 1 (a) of the Convention.
6. The Court considers that, in these circumstances, the applicants may be regarded as no longer wishing to pursue their application, within the meaning of Article 37 § 1 (a) of the Convention. Furthermore, in accordance with Article 37 § 1 in fine, the Court finds no special circumstances regarding respect for human rights as defined in the Convention and its Protocols which require the continued examination of the case.
7. In view of the above, it is appropriate to strike the case out of the list.
FOR THESE REASONS, THE COURT, UNANIMOUSLY,
Decides to strike the application out of its list of cases.
Done in English and notified in writing on 15 November 2018.
Place of residence